- RT @spireitestrust: As these have been so successful, we're hosting another this Spring Bank Holiday half term!Girls come show us what… https://t.co/ONebQkgf8E #, 4 hours ago
- RT @DerbyshireFA: Interested in Futsal? @DerbyFutsal are running Girls #Futsal Festivals, for U10, U12, U14 and U16s. Register here:… https://t.co/DEZFT0tvAp #, 4 hours ago
- RT @ChesterfieldLFC: We are looking for players of all ages and abilities to join our open training sessions next month!! ⚽️⚽️ https://t.co/1zvc1HLJd5 #, 4 hours ago
CJB FC AGM 2017
The 2017 AGM of CJBFC will take place on Monday 3 July, at the Proact Stadium, starting at 1930.
The agenda will be
- 1. Apologies, minutes of the 2016 AGM, and matters arising
- 2. Chairman’s introduction
- 3. Treasurer’s report
- 4. Election of the Officers of the Club Committee for the forthcoming season
- 5. Resolutions relevant to the business of the AGM
- 6. Any other business relevant to the AGM.
Nominations for officers of the club (Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer and Vice-chairman), and any resolutions, should be sent to the Secretary, Steve Coe, by 12 June.
The AGM will be followed by a meeting of the Management Committee.
EXISTING PLAYER REGISTRATIONS
Please find below the forms required to register an existing player for next season
PRESENTATION EVENING RAFFLE PRIZES
At each of the presentation evenings the first prize will be £100 cash, 2nd prize is a signed Chesterfield FC shirt and 3rd prize is a signed Chesterfield FC match ball. Other prizes available to be won include an Xbox, Samsung tablet, GoPro camera, iPhone 7, Bose speakers. The draw for these prizes will take place after the final presentation evening on the 19th of May and the winners will listed on the website.
Junior Blues have signed a partnership agreement with Chesterfield FC Community Trust, which will lead to closer working between the two organisations. This photo shows CJB Chairman Oliver Couch and Trust CEO John Croot shaking hands to seal the agreement, with representatives from the players and coaches. We look forward to a long and productive relationship