The Chesterfield Junior Blues AGM is set for Tuesday 2nd July 7.00pm at the Proact Stadium. All CJB teams must be represented, ideally by their manager though assistants and parents are invited to attend too.
CHESTERFIELD JUNIOR BLUES FOOTBALL CLUB
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
2 July 2019, 1900, Proact Stadium
- Apologies, minutes of the 2018 AGM, and matters arising
- Chairman’s Introduction and Report
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election of the Officers of the Club Committee for the forthcoming season.
The following will be put forward by the Management Committee:
Chairman: Tim Bedford
Vice Chairman: Oliver Couch
Secretary: Daniel Stothard
Assistant Secretary: Anthony Payne
Treasurer: Denise Tideswell
Assistant Treasurer: Nigel Ratcliffe
Child Welfare Officer: Shawn Clitheroe
Registration Secretary: Anthony Payne
- Resolutions to discuss – none received.
- Any other business relevant to the AGM
The Chesterfield Junior Blues raffle was drawn on Tuesday 22nd May at the Proact Stadium. Winning numbers are listed below.
- GoPro Hero7 Action Camera – 5535
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A Tablet – 6561
- 2 x Entry Tickets to Goodwood Festival of Speed plus a ride in a historic rally car around the track – 0196
- £30 Spar voucher – Inkersol – 2098
- Meal for 4 @ The Woodside – 4920
- Meat Pack from Focus Foods – 6219
- Geoff Hurst signed 1966 World Cup picture – 0653
- Specsavers Voucher – 3642
- £10 off voucher for Chesterfield Bowl – 4919
- NextBase GPS WiFi Dash Cam – 5601
- HP DeskJet 2620 Home Printer – 6061
- 1 Month Membership to Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym – 0582
- Wall mounted wooden wine rack – 2492
- Afternoon Coffee& & Cake for 2 at Ashgate Hospicecare Cafe in Hasland – 4353
Winning ticket holders should contact Anthony Payne (email@example.com) to arrange collection of their prize by the end of June.
CJB have been invited to supply the mascots for Sheffield Futsal Club v. Loughborough. Please speak to your manager for further information.
Our end of season presentation night dates have been confirmed and booked at the Proact, home of Chesterfield FC. As the club grows from strength we are holding 4 events which will celebrate the efforts of all our children, young adults and adults through the season.
The dates and age groups are confirmed as:
Saturday 4th May
All under 9 teams
All under 10 teams
Saturday 11th May
All under 12 teams
All under 16 teams
Friday 17th May
All under 13 teams
Saturday 18th May
More details have been shared with each teams coach.
Raffle tickets for the events will be available well before the first night and these will be circulated amongst all teams to help fund raise for the club. We already have some fantastic prizes on offer, details of which will be on our website very soon.
If anyone is able to donate a prize, or knows of any local company willing to donate something, then please contact the club via social media, website, email or your team coach. Please share this message widely and try your best to help!